Technical assistance in
obtaining licenses for subsurface (ground water) use for geological examination
and for ground water recovery.
The procedure of obtaining the right to use subsurface
areas for ground water recovery
- The applicant shall apply
to the Subsurface Use Department of the Northwest Federal District for a
primary license for geological investigation of the subsurface area with
attachment of the application documents (Appendix 1).
- On receipt of the license for geological investigation of the subsurface area, a well shall be drilled according to the project.
- The applicant shall register the geology exploration operations at the Territorial Information Fund of the Northwest Federal District according to form 3-GR and develop a geology exploration work project (a subsurface research program).
- Monitoring of the conditions of the level of ground water of the operated water-bearing strata is carried out for one year according to the developed subsurface research program. The experience and operation dewatering (filtration tests) of wells are performed for finding the hydrogeology parameters.
- At the end of the test and operation dewatering, a report is made where the ground water reserves are calculated, and this report must be approved by the Territorial Commission on Reserves of the Leningrad Oblast.
- The applicant shall apply to the Subsurface Use Department of the Northwest Federal District for a license to operate the subsurface area with attachment of the application documents (Appendix 2).